Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:32 pm

Zetzu dropped the bound, blindfolded and gagged Sakura on the floor of one of the Akatsuki rooms. Since Sakura was still able to hear things, she could hear a cold voice speak about. "Zetsu, you are dismissed" said the slightly familiar voice. "Yes sir" said the mismatched voice of Zetsu as he vanished through the floor. A pair of hands came up into Sakura's pink hair to undo the knot that tied the blindfold around Sakura's eyes. The blindfold was removed and the first thing that she could see was a pair of odd mismatched eyes staring directly into her own emerald green ones. The right eye was the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan of Madara Uchiha and the left one was the Rinnegan eye that Madara haas taken from Nagato's corpse after Konan destroyed his left eye.

Last edited by Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu on Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.team-talk.net
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:42 pm

Sakura's eyes narrowed as she stared back at this stranger, trying hard to hide the fear that was currently bubbling just under the surface. She fidgeted against the restraints, wincing when she scuffed her various bruises and cuts. She was, ultimately, in very bad shape. She muffled various curse words through her gag, but other than that she was silent.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:53 pm

The voice chuckled coldly as the person watched her struggle and apparently curse out profanities at him. After watching her struggle for a moment, he removed her gag and then he got out of her face to reveal a face Sakura would probably have thought she'd never have seen again. It was the face of her old friend and newly established A-Ranked Missing-nin, Ryuu Kojuro Shimazu, her old childhood friend who got scared off by a fight they had where he shortly after revealed that he loved her. There was rumor circulating he had been consumed by the bloodthirsty devil of war that lied within all Shimazu. If the pointy-eared Whirlpool Country blooded former Konoha-nin had those eyes then he must have killed the said to be immortal Madara Uchiha and taken his eyes for himself. The young 16 year old even had Madara's Akatsuki cloak and ring on, from what she could see.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:58 pm

Her eyes proceeded to widen, before narrowing yet again and resisted the urge to shout another stream of profanities at him just for even standing there before her right now. She'd heard all about what he'd become, and she didn't want anything to do with it. Rolling those narrowed eyes, she immediately broke all eye contact she had with him, a low growl building up in her throat as she continue to pull and rub at the bindings around her wrists. She did continue to curse, but out of pain when all of this friction had managed to open a previously closed over wound. Blood seeped down her wrist to her fingertips, dripping down onto the floor very slowly before settling there in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Ryuumaru narrowed his mismatched eyes at her for a bit of time before turning his attention to the wound that her struggling had reopened, watching the blood drip from her wound drip down onto the floor, which brought a slightly crazed grin on his face before he finally returned his eyes back to her face and her eyes, not speaking a single word. Though he had mostly become a power-craving, war-crazed murderer from a combination of the power the eyes he now had and giving into the Shimazu Devil that used to lay dormant within him, he still felt saddened that his former friend and the still current holder of his heart, his only love wasn't happy to see him. He wanted to speak, he really did but he felt it was best to wait for her to speak to him in something other then profanities.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:13 pm

Her eyes lifted to lock onto his, pure defiance and what looked like equally pure rage shining within the tears that were brimming very slowly. She then did as she would've done if it was still Madara in charge; she made it very clear that she was going to give no more information, and give them no advantage. She tilted her head up, exposing her unblemished neck as if daring him to draw blood from it. "Go on then, Almighty Akatsuki Leader, let's see how fulfilling it is for you to see me choke in a pool of my own blood,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Ryuu's slightly crazed grin got a little wider as his right hand slowly landed on her cheek and caressed it softly, massaging the skin with the feather-light touches of his silky fingers that managed to not get callouses or scars despite the years of him handling kunai, shuriken and ninja wire, his hand slowly moving from her cheek to her neck. Though Ryuu's features seemed to stick to that slightly crazed and demonic look, his touch seemed to hold a bit of that delicate touches that he used to give her all the time when they were children as he always held her hand, kissed her forehead, hugged her. He touched her a lot when they were children and he always gave her these same soft touches back then that he was giving her now.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:50 pm

She drew in a breath sharply through her teeth, surpressing the shudder that threatened to work its way down her spine and reveal just how unsteady she truly was. Jerking her head away from his hand, shaking it back and forth to throw it off, Sakura glared at him somewhat unsteadily. "Do NOT," She snarled, pulling at her restraints even tighter, figuring that if she was going to bleed she may as well do it for a good reason. "Touch me,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Ryuu growled out animalistically as he grabbed her chin roughly and made her look into his eyes. His mismatched eyes mostly contained primal instincts and a thirst for blood but in his eyes, there were certain things in them that would remind her of her old childhood friend. Ryuu decided that now was the time to speak up. "Why shouldn't I? Would you prefer your traitor boyfriend to touch you so Sakura-Meito?" he asked her in a cold, raspy voice as a few long locks of spiky silver hair draped over his face. Normally, this wouldn't be considered odd behavior but what truly made things odd was the honorific he gave her. It wasn't chan, hime or koi, instead it was mate, almost as if Ryuu was a wolf and he claimed her for himself. There was no doubt now that Ryuu was almost completely gone and in his place was the Devil that was inside him.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:12 pm

"Amazing," She snorted. "It's been years and you're still hung up on this," She averted her eyes again, probably being as disrespectful as she could. "We are not animals. Or at least, I'm not. I am NOT anybody's mate, and HE is not my boyfriend. You WILL refrain from touching me," Her threat was obviously empty, she was in no place to make demands, but she was so furious that it was difficult for her to think straight let alone say anything rational.

(Brb, wont be long!! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:18 pm

"Why should I get over it? You are mine after all? If I truly despised you, I would have already killed you. After all, a flower's blood always taste the sweetest. No, I have something much better in mind for you and it has to do with that promise I made to you all those years ago my sweet little Meito" he said with a bloodthirsty grin on his face as he licked her neck with his almost purplish tongue. He must truly be far gone into madness if he was asking in such a manner. However, what truly stood out in that statement was what he said, to be more specific the mention of a promise. The promise he was talking about was when he said that one day he would make sure she practically became a queen when he could make her one. He probably intended for her to become his wife or something related to that but one thing that didn't make sense was what exactly she would be a queen of.

(OK ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:35 pm

That was the last straw for her. Feeling the tongue trace her neck made her definitely shiver but it was the last straw nonetheless. She snarled wildly, thrashing around to free herself from her grasp. "Get off!" She screamed, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I made that pact with Ryuu! Not you! I loved HIM, the Ryuu that used to hug me and protect me! Not the one that would have me bound and gagged just so he can use me for his sick little games!"

(Back :3)
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:43 pm

Ryuu, or more specifically Ijin(Devil)-Ryuu, shook his head and pulled away from her and forced her to look into his eyes. "Don't you get it Meito? When I took over, I retained his memories, his thought patterns and emotions as well. We are basically one, I am just dominant. Although I am radically different from your precious Kou-Yukashii, I am still him in a way. Just because I am a war-crazed Devil does not mean I am not him Meito" he said to her, referring to his human half as her Prince Charming, which in a way he was. Normally, Ijin-Ryuu would have gotten angry and either gotten physical or forced himself on her, his human-half would fight back and retake control again if he attempted to do such a thing. After all, his human half wasn't completely gone and the slightest thing he disapproves of would send him into a fierce internal struggle.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Sakura looked him in the eye for the first time during this encounter, her nostrils flaring as she tried to steady the tears that were still flowing. "You don't care about me the way he does...Did..." She sniffled, any shinobi code that she had spent her childhood memorising soon flying right out of her mind at the mere mention of losing the Ryuu that she had known so very well.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Ijin-Ryuu stared at her for a moment before he closed his mis-matched eyes. He figured if he was to really prove to her that he was Ryuu in a way, he would need to dig deep into himself and bring out the tiny shred of him up to the surface. Suddenly, as if there was a change in himself, which there was, Ijin-Ryuu gave her a soft hug and did something to Sakura that he knew no one else ever did. He leaned in and gave her a soft, feather-light kiss on her forehead, his lips just lingering there.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:20 pm

She froze for a moment, her body freezing as his wrapped itself around her. She couldn't push him away because she knew now. The way his lips barely grazed her forehead was the best indication he could give. Her face buried itself against his neck, her arms throwing themselves around his neck and nearly crushing him to her. She forgot for a moment that he was the Akatsuki Leader.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Ijin-Ryuu tightened his hug slightly as he felt her arms wrap around him and pulling him as close as possible. His lips never strayed from that one spot, as if they were anchored there, trying desperately to let the moment last a little longer. Even though his human feelings for her were in control of him, that still didn't excuse the fact he was more primal then the human Ryuu, which unfortunately for him left him a little hot and bothered.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Sakura's lips parted into a huge smile, her lips curving against the skin of his neck as she let herself rest her weight against him. She felt a slight spike in body temperature but dismissed it, not knowing that this side of him still had his primal instincts. "Ryuu-Kun," She breathed, but stopped herself short. "Ryuu...Meito," She corrected herself with a dry chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Ijin-Ryuu pulled his lips away from her and stared into her emerald green orbs with his own mis-matched Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan. He felt his lips twitch upwards into a smile as he heard her refer to him as her mate. He felt very accomplished knowing that she will stay with him and become his queen. After all, every Devil needs a She-Devil. "So then, you accept me? You will stay and rule with me as my queen?" he asked her with a gleam in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:40 pm

She nodded, standing up on her toes to correct a strand of his silver hair that had gone astray. "I most certainly accept you, and yes, I will stay," There was no reason why she wouldn't. There was nothing in the leaf for her to return to. Only more fighting and she was done with always having to be the one who got treated like crap. Ryuu would take care of her, she knew that he would.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:45 pm

He smiled and lead her over to his bed, sitting her down and then sitting himself down next to her. "Good. Then lay with me, become my Ijin-Kisaki(Devil Queen)" he said as he leaned in and licked behind her ear, his right arm wrapping around her to pull her into his lap as his left arm moved down to caress her butt.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Sakura was past resisting at this point. Was she nervous? Hell yes she was. She'd never let anybody touch her in that sense before. She merely nodded in reply to suffice as a 'yes', shivering openly now when she felt his tongue beside her ear. She shifted so she was comfortable in his lap, a gasp passing her lips when she felt where his left hand was. She was jumpy and slightly unsure, but willing nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:57 pm

He unzipped her red shirt at the front and pulled it off of her, revealing to the crisp air her bare skin and chest. He grinned slightly as he pulled off his kimono, leaving only his hakama on. He then pulled her in so that their bare chests touched and leaned in to capture her lips in a lustful, passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Sakura shivered again as the air hit her chest, making her glad for the warmth of Ryuu's chest as he pulled her in. She shifted again so her legs were splayed out, one on each side of his body, as she kissed him back with a talent she wasnt even aware that she had. Her eyes closed and her lips parted as she relaxed into him, a purr erupting from her lips at being in such close proximity.

(Ahh I gotta go Dx I'll see ya tomorrow, Tony! ^^ *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:44 pm

He grinned to himself in his head as he and Sakura continued their passionate kiss, his hands moving down to caress and knead her short-covered butt gently as his tongue coiled around hers and battled with it fiercely. His human-half had always dreamed of this and he was a little excited that he was finally gonna get what he's wanted to do for quite a long while, which Sakura could feel his excitement by the throbbing erection pressing into her from her position in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next