Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:30 pm

Ryuumaru walked along side Sakura, walking her home from the Academy after waiting for her class to get out, since he doesn't go to the Academy, listening as Sakura told him about her day. He listened patiently and nodded a few times to show he was listening and even responded back some times as she told him about today's events.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.team-talk.net
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:37 pm

Sakura walked alongside him with that usual wide smile she had whenever she was with him. It was nice to have a conversation with him. Most of what she was saying involved how Ino was working hard to bring her out of her shell, and pointed to the red hairband that Ino had given her to shift her bangs out of her face. She looked ahead and tugged on Ryuumarus sleeve, pointing ahead. "That's that Sasuke boy over there," She smiled, waving at him when he looked in their direction but her smile faltered when the boy only snorted and turned away.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:45 pm

He smiled and nodded, telling her how it was good that she had made another friend who was willing to defend her. However, his smile faltered when she pulled on his kimono sleeve and pointed at a black-haired boy she said was Sasuke. He gave Sasuke a cold, Killing-Intent-induced Shimazu Devil glare when he dismissed Sakura in such a way. Such mannerisms were unbecoming. He then smirked to himself as he raised his voice a bit so Sasuke could hear what he was about to say and took on his 'stuffy, spoiled rotten aristocrat' expression, which consisted of him pointing his nose in the air, crossing his arms and putting a sneering, mocking, arrogant scowl on his face. "Is that so Cherry Blossom? Doesn't look anything special to me, despite being the last Uchiha. His mannerisms are like that of an uncouth, abandoned little street rat. Then again, he is an Uchiha so how can you expect him to act like anything else?" he asked her in a snooty, spoiled, arrogant brat voice in a tone that made it obvious he considered Sasuke to be someone not worthy enough to polish his weapons.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Sakura looked up at him in a confused manner but couldn't help but snicker a bit at his facial expression. That always made her laugh. "Ano, Ryuu-Kun, I don't think he'll take too kindly to that," She whispered through her giggling. Sasuke, however, took it the wrong way. He saw her laughter as her laughing at HIM. He approached the two, his onyx eyes burning with rage. "I don't see what YOU'RE laughing about," He jeered at Sakura. "Last time I checked, you had no friends in your own class because everybody preferred picking on you," He smirked down at her, watching her recoil from his harsh words.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:20 pm

"At least she isn't looked down upon for being considered second best to her older brother. Everyone in this village knows who Itachi is but I can't say the same for you. What's your name again? Sauce Uchiha? Hm, perhaps. Sausage Uchiha? Nah, you would require to have one to be named that. Hm, maybe SasUke Uchiha? Yeah, that describes you perfectly, submissive and loves to take it" he said with an undignified arrogant sniff as he wrapped a protective arm around Sakura and pulled her to him.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:27 pm

"The wilted Cherry Blossom cant stick up for herself huh? Has to get someone else to fight her battles?" He continued to snarl as Sakura let out a feeble sniffle, burying her face in Ryuumaru's sleeve. As soon as Sasuke heard Ryuumarus words and saw his arm around Sakura, he froze. "I don't know who you think you are, but I WILL be better than my brother ever was. My name is Sasuke Uchiha, and you better remember it,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:35 pm

"As a matter of fact, she doesn't need me. Most verminous bullies and arrogant, estrogen-pumped pretty boys like a certain ebony-haired, pasty white feminist are just beneath a proper lady like the wonderful Cherry Blossom here to respond to. As to who I am, no one you will be graced to know in your rapidly waning future. I only honor those who are worth my notice with my name, lucky for me you aren't considered worth my notice. Then again, an Uchiha is never worth the notice of a Shimazu Devil" he said as he stuck his nose arrogant in the air and expanded an aura of arrogant brattiness around him as he comfortingly ran a hand through Sakura's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:08 pm

Sasuke's chakra spiked in anger as he listened to Ryuumaru's words. He wanted to do something that would take this guy down a peg or two. He didn't know anything about him so he couldn't make fun of him or degrade him, but he COULD do something involving Sakura. Trying his best to look suave, he looked at Sakura who was now peeking one eye out of Ryuumarus sleeve. "Ne, Sakura, I'm sorry. How about we go get something to eat?" He said as he took her hand, causing her to squeak in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Ryuumaru's body tensed up VERY slightly, not enough for Sasuke to notice but Sakura noticed it since she could feel it. Ryuumaru wasn't going to let it show but he was inwardly seething in rage on how this pretty boy was so low that since he couldn't attack him, he was going to use Sakura to do it. "I doubt she does. Why would she want to get something to eat with you? You were being an ass to her 3 seconds ago, not to mention ever since you've known her and are just now apologizing? What, do you think of her as one of your brainless little fangirls? It's pathetically obvious your only apologizing because your attempting to use her to get at me and I'm not going to let you. It is my duty as an honorable gentleman to make sure unsavory, illmannered brutes such as you do not harm or hurt an innocent flower like Sakura" he said as he narrowed his eyes at Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:32 pm

"Heh, don't push it buddy. We both know Sakura would much rather be with my than stick around with you," Sasuke grinned. Sakura's grip on Ryuumaru tightened gently as she looked up at him, her eyes nearly full to the brim with tears. "Ryuu-Kun, I don't want you guys to fight because of me," She whimpered. Sasuke's grip on her hand tightened as he tugged on it. "Come ON, Sakura. It'll be fun, or would you rather be with this deadbeat than me?" Sakura didn't reply, or even move. She wasn't letting go of Ryuumaru. No way, no how.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Ryuumaru looked down at Sakura with a concerned frown on his face before laughing mockingly at Sasuke. "I am no deadbeat, not only am I one of the last fear and respected Shimazu Devils but I am also royalty, a Prince as a matter of fact, that makes me a blueblood and you a mudblood, someone born in a family of filth and descended from filth. Then again, all Uchiha's are filth by nature. After all, who else but filth would ever willingly use the Sharingan, the most overrated Kekkei Genkai in history. However, if you excuse me, I must attend to the Cherry Blossom as I feel this battle of wits is over, though it never really started since you require wits to get into one, in which you do not. So, goodbye Sasukei-Chan, have a really horrid day" he said, purposely giving Sasuke a girl name and referring to him as a girl as he lead Sakura away from Sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:47 pm

Sakura slipped her hand out of Sasukes, wrapping it around Ryuu's arm like she always would when she was nervous or on edge. She wouldn't dare say a word. She couldn't bring herself to. She let herself be led away by Ryuumaru with a feeble sniffle, resting her head against the boys upper arm. Sasuke was fuming, to say the least. "You just wait! Next time we spar at the Academy, I'm gonna floor you! Arrogant pig!" He yelled as they walked away. He'd never admit it, but losing a fan girl really gave his ego a bashing.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 9:51 pm

"I don't even go to the Academy idiot. I'm privately tutored, guess that means I'm more skilled then you are" he shouted back in a tone of voice that radiated how Ryuumaru considered Sasuke to be an idiotic little slug. Once they were out of earshot, he stroked Sakura's hair softly as he softly whispered an apology in her ear. "I'm sorry Cherry Blossom that that idiot ruined your good day and I'm sorry for upsetting you" he whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Sakura shook her head feebly, wiping her eyes on the back of her sleeve. "I just didn't want you getting in trouble just because you were sticking up for me," She murmured as she managed a soft, though slightly shaky, smile. She had no idea how Ryuumaru felt about her but she liked how secure she felt. She managed to give him a hug, calming herself down as Sasuke watched out of the corner of his eye, glaring fiercly at Ryuumaru.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:12 pm

"Oh please, that brat is nothing but let's get off the subject so I can treat you to some Pocky" he said with a reassuring smile on his face as he grabbed her hand and lead her to the Pocky stand, not even bothering to look in Sasuke's direction.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)   Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shimazu the Devil Defends the Honor of the Cherry Blossom (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1