Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:22 pm

Ryuu Shimazu stood in front of the giant glass window of the Uzoshikage's(Whirling Tides Shadow) Office, the towering fortress looming over the rest of the newly restored Uzoshigakure in an intimidating manner. He watched the new villagers walk, jog and run through the village with an emotionless gaze, his steel gray Rinnegan eyes seeming to glare lifelessly down at the rest of the village. Standing in the shadowy corner hidden just out of sight was his only path, his Deva Path, the reanimated body of his dead mother Kimi Shimazu, who's face and ears were littered with those chakra receiving piercings, Rinnegan eyes staring emotionlessly as she was hidden just out of sight, her legendary spear clutched in her hands attentively. He crossed his arms across his purple and white silken kimono-covered chest and frowned a bit. He heard the door open and close behind him, signaling that his trust right hand, his adviser and old childhood friend Kurai Niwa, along with her trusty wolf friend Shia, had arrived. The offspring of Kimi Shimazu and the Snake Sannin Orochimaru closed his eyes and acknowledged the last surviving Niwa Clan member. "Kurai" he said in a tone much softer then what was accustomed in his usual low, growling voice that was usually laced with malice and hatred, not turning around to look at her.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.team-talk.net
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:36 pm

Kurai let an understanding smile pass her lips as she bowed to him with Shia putting her paws out in front of her and dipping her head in a bowing motion. "Ryuu-San," She responded quietly before slowly approaching the man she'd known for so long and standing just in front of him before casting a gaze over him. Every time she came to visit him, he seemed to have changed. He was either taller, or fitter, or -unfortunately- colder. "It's been quite some time. I apologise, but the Snow has been absolutely plunged into a blizzard. It's been going on for months," She sighed heavily and reached a hand out, her fingertips barely brushing the back of one of his hands. Her skin was like the purest silk, gliding effortlessly over his hand in a discreet but reassuring gesture. It was something she'd gotten into the habit of doing whenever she saw him. "How have you been?"

Shia sat herself down in one of the corners of the room, watching Ryuumaru with a worried expression. Even she had known Ryuu for a very long time now and he seemed to grow more and more detached from Kurai as time went on. She was hoping he hadn't started to let go of her completely.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:56 pm

He spared her a glance with his unusual eyes before turning back to the window, her silky smooth hand feeling wonderful against his own smooth and soft hand, feeling the fingers gently glide across his skin and filling his body with a pleasant warmth. "I understand perfectly. Snow Country is called Snow Country for a reason and your delay was not a hindrance to me or my plans" he said as he stared up into the bright blue sky with slightly narrowed eyes, indicating he was mad at the weather for delaying Kurai. Although he was angry at a time for Kurai becoming a leader of her own village and thus causing them to see less of each other, he accepted it later on when realizing having a second village under his command made his plans a little easier.

He thought to himself for a moment on how to answer his trusted friend and secret love. He never told Kurai that he loved her, partially because he was afraid of rejection partially because he feared he wouldn't know how to treat her if they ever got into a relationship. After the last Shimazu Devil let his thoughts consume him for a bit, the former Leaf-Nin turned to face the woman who was also a former Leaf-Nin and went to answer her question. "I am acceptable Kurai" he said in a blank tone of voice, the light from the sun making his facial tattoos of a purple crescent moon on his forehead and two stripes on his cheeks easy to see. Acceptable was his usual answer, meaning he wasn't good or bad, just neutral.

As Ryuu stood next to Kurai, the Deva path Kimi Shimazu, who was a warm and caring person, kind of like a second mother to Kurai when her clan was murdered, went over and softly petted Shia as a greeting from Ryuu.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:17 pm

Kurai took a step forward to stand beside him, staring down at the village with a nostalgic expression fluttering across her face. She remembered when she used to reside here and called it home. She sighed lightly as her heart clenched in pain. Being so far away from someone she loved so much was a difficult thing for the woman who'd only ever known solitude. "I...See. I'd prefer it if you told me if something ever were to bother you, Ryuu-San," She glanced up at him, trying to get a proper view of his face. It sometimes felt as if he didn't want to let her in, as if he was keeping her at arms length constantly. It hurt. Of course, she'd never say it.

Shia whined happily as her ears pressed themselves flat back against her head, enjoying the attention she was getting from the path. Seeing the path that had been so close to Kurai was a nice thing for her to see. It helped make her slightly more at ease. 'It's been so long since I've seen that face...' The shewolf mused mentally as she glanced over at Kurai as her left hand twitched, a surefire sign that her demons were stirring.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:26 pm

"I cannot. Shimazu the Devil must remain strong at all times, if I am to spread the fear that is accustomed to what my name brings to all the unworthy" he said as he discreetly looked at Kurai out of the corner of his eyes, looking her body up and down. No matter how many times he saw her, she always looked so beautiful to him, so perfect. He thought it fitting when the villagers called her the Devil's Light because she was the light to his darkness. He tried to suppress his feelings of attraction, knowing that Shia would be able to smell his attraction for Kurai and he didn't want that.

The Deva Path smiled slightly as she kept up with her petting as she stared silently at the two. The path never spoke, not once since it was reanimated and that was mostly because of the emotional grief and heartache it brought to the silver-haired 20 year old, memories of the past bubbling up to the surface.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm

"But...Ryuu-San," She protested, a hand gently winding it's way around his arm and tugging it to her chest. "You can still do that even if you only put your faith in one person. My lips are sealed, I'll never say a word about what troubles you and you know that," She looked up at him with an almost pleading expression, her hand winding down from the crook of his elbow to his own hand and giving it a squeeze. She could see something was bothering the man she'd known since even before the massacre and it hurt her just as much as the pain he was enduring to see him in such a troubled state. A state that is impossible to detect for anyone else, but easy for Kurai to see. She didn't try looking into his soul to find out forcefully. She had too much respect for him for that. Her free hand twitched again unsteadily and she shoved it in her pocket, her jaw clenching as she tried to hold back the flood of demonic energy.

She wagged her tail before freezing, sniffing the air discreetly as a faint, almost unnoticable scent made its way to her nostrils. It was glaringly obvious but it was difficult to tell where the scent of attraction was coming from. It could easily be Kurai, or it could be Ryuu. Or, she hoped, it might be both of them. Saying nothing, she only cast Ryuu a cautious glance before turning her attention back to the path.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:43 pm

He sighed to himself softly as he decided to turn around fully to face her. Even with his masterful self-control, he could not stop the hand that landed softly on Kurai's cheek and caressed it softly with his thumb. "I don't wish for you to get caught up into my emotional turmoil Kurai. I know you are strong but the sheer depth of what I go through emotionally is enough to drive even the sanest person completely mad" he said as his eyes softened up a bit from their usual battle-hardened cold state. He was very rarely so open and very rarely touchy but when he was, it showed Kurai that while hatred and vengeance mostly consumed him, there was still a bit of that strong, kind and caring gentleman that originally attracted Kurai to Ryuu.

Although the path was supposed to be emotionless, the reanimated body of the late spear wielder smiled slightly, a sign that showed Shia that a tiny bit of Kimi Shimazu survived.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:02 pm

She let her composure slip slightly as she tilted her head very slightly and leaned into his touch. His hand finding her cheek sent a chill down her spine as she let out a sigh of her own. "I don't care. I'll stare insanity in the face and strike it down if it'll give me even the slightest chance of taking a weight off of your shoulders. Please, Ryuu-Kun...Let me help," The 'Kun' honorific was accidental but right now she was too compelled by her desire to help him to notice what she'd said. Her constantly inflicted eye fluttered as a single tear trickled down her cheek and across the back of Ryuu's hand. "Please..."

Shia's eyes flickered ckised and upturned into a 'u' shape to indicate she was smiling as best as a wolf could, leaping up and licking the paths face. "You smiled! Thank Kami, a part of you is still there," She whispered, being careful not to disturb the two kage's at the other end of the room.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:09 pm

"I can't Kurai. I don't...I don't want you to become like me" he said in a cold whisper as he turned to look out the window again, ashamed of himself. He knew full well the type of person he's become and he didn't want to risk Kurai winding up like him. He caught the Kun honorific and inwardly hoped that she liked him in that manner.

The Deva Path blinked in surprise as she was licked across the face by the wolf. She was caught by surprise so much that when Shia went up to lick her face that she didn't brace herself and as a result, she was knocked on her back with Shia winding up on top of her, the thump of her body hitting the ground not loud enough to disturb the two.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:17 pm

She frowned deeply and turned on her heel, causing her body to spin back in front of him again as she grabbed his arms in her hands. "Listen to me, you oblivious, stubborn, chore of a man!" She fumed, her gentle voice totally contrasting with her otherwise angry words. "We are who we are and we're different people. We handle things differently. My whole life consists of fixing the problems of others and you are no exception. I might not be able to fix anything but I can sure as hell listen. Kamidammit Ryuumaru, I'm not going to let the one person left alive that I love lose themselves like this!" Yes, she'd admitted it but she couldn't care less right now. Her body shook from rage, her eyes steady and boring into his own.

Shia pranced back and forth happily, nuzzling her head against the paths cheek before moving aside to let her up. "Oh, I'm glad. I'm so, so glad," She whimpered, her tail now moving at such a speed it looked as if there was about 10 moving at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:23 pm

He turned to look at her, complete and utter surprise and shock on his face, showing the most emotion he ever has in years, the last time being when he found out Orochimaru murdered his mother in cold blood. "Y-You..You love me?" he asked her softly as that gentlemanly and kind smile slowly came to his face, a smile that he used to only show to her back when they were children.

"I think you're a little too glad" she grunted out in an emotionless voice as she wiped the saliva away, though that smile was still on her face as she made her way back to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Her anger subsided almost as quickly as it had come, her eyes widening a fraction as her cheeks began to burn. She couldn't look away from his gaze now for some reason she just couldn't put her finger on. Her grip on his arms relaxed to the point where she was barely holding them at all. "Yes...Yes I do...I have done for quite some time now," She replied with a subdued nod, her whole body set alight when she saw that smile she'd been praying for for so long now.

"Not even slightly. I thought we'd lost you for good," Shia replied happily as she continued her ridiculous but good-natured prancing, although she was slowly beginning to settle down. Quickly apologising for pouncing on the poor woman, Shia sat herself back down.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:36 pm

As the shock slowly went away, he leaned in and captured her lips in a shy, featherlight kiss, letting the tenseness go away. He finally found out that she did indeed love him like he did her and he was prepared to prove that. This was indeed proving to be one of his better days.

Deva Kimi looked at the two childhood friends kissing and right at that moment, Kimi's spirit was fully alive inside of the path for that one moment. "It's nice to see them happy after so many years" she said as her eyes lit up in pure happiness, unknowingly speaking loud enough for the two to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:49 pm

She saw him leaning in and met him halfway, her lip pushing back against his with barely any force at all. Her shoulders relaxed as did the rest of her body, her eyes closing slowly as she fell into what she could only describe was bliss. Of course, this was a typical feeling for someone who was in the middle of their first kiss. That voice rang in her ears as everything seemed to fall into place. Having Kimi there, if only for the briefest of moments, made her lips curve into a joyful smile as all of the dark energy disappeared from her body, a bright and pure light taking its place as she shone through; Kurai Niwa, the healer of souls and the Yukikage. No spirits, no gimmicks. Just her.

Shia nodded and nuzzled against Kimi's hand. "It's only fair that they should be able to enjoy this while it lasts. Before they know it, they'll be arguing again," She joked with a wink, a wolfish chuckle erupting from her throat.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:56 pm

Ryuu was too busy enjoying the kiss to hear what the Deva path said. However, his eyes snapped open when he heard the door slam open as a ninja came rushing in. He growled angrily as his bloodlust took over him. He summoned his Naraka Path, which was actually his father Orochimaru, who had piercings like Kimi did, only his hair was now silver like Kimi's. "You stupid insect. I thought I told you fools to wait for me to tell you to come in" he snarled as he broke the kiss and watched as the Naraka Path's mouth opened up wide and a blade extended out of it and impaled the man right in the heart. "Naraka Path, remove this filth from my office immediately" he ordered as the Naraka Path had the blade recede back into his mouth and bowed to him as he grabbed the corpse and disappeared in a swirl of leaves to dispose of the body. This was a fine example of what his hatred and desires for vengeance turned him into.

After that little display, most of Kimi's spirit left the Deva path, turning it back into the silent, emotionless puppet under Ryuu's control.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:08 am

It was at this point that Kurai did something that she hadn't done in years. Since the massacre in fact; She screamed. Short, sharp and filled with fear. The rush of adrenaline that rushed through her veins thanks to her 'fight or flight' reflexes awoke her spirit form from deep within her, causing her to yelp in pain but conceal it expertly. She recoiled, her eyes wide as she watched the man she could recognise as Orochimaru remove the dead body from the room. Was this what he had become? Was this what she had led him to since she wasn't around to help him? She didn't even have the power to speak the questions she so badly wanted answers to. She was frozen.

Shia's hackles rose upon seeing Orochimaru, her top lip curling as she let out an extremely vicious snarl. Every hair stood on end as her claws dug into the floor, looking ready to pounce until she saw Kurai give her a rapid shake of her head. She slunk over to Kurai's side, standing dead in front of her should anything else happen.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:16 am

Naraka Path Orochimaru came back, appearing in a swirl of leaves. He licked his pale lips with his purple tongue and bowed his head. "The filth has been taken care of Shimazu-Sama" he said in that low, slithering, emotionless voice that still sounded sinister even though he is dead as a cruel smirk slithered onto his face, reminding Kurai, Shia and Ryuu of the very day where Orochimaru had the nerve to laugh as he killed the woman who loved him so in cold blood.

Ryuu's eyes narrowed as a proud sneer made it's way to his face. "Good. You are dismissed Naraka. Go back to patrolling the island and eliminating any intruders who would dare enter the Devil's domain" he said coldly, his anger evident in his voice. He breathed a sigh of relief as he watched Orochimaru disappear once more, grabbing a tight hold on his anger as he breathed deeply a few times to calm himself down. His rage clouded him to the point that he didn't hear her scream so he didn't comment on it. Suddenly, he just realized that he revealed to Kurai that he killed his father and turned him into a path as because he never told Kurai or Shia of it. He kept his back turned to the two as he awaited their comments.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:24 am

Shia's growled and, without Kurai's instruction, leapt forward with her jaws wide open as she prepared to rip the path to shreds. However, he was gone before she could. Skidding to a halt, she growled angrily as a yellow eye cast itself over Ryuumaru. She looked disapproving, disappointed, untrusting. "Kurai." She muttered as she turned her back on him. "We're leaving. Now."

"N-No.."
"Kurai."
"I said...No. It's my fault, I can't,"

The two stared at one another before Shia snorted, casting Ryuumaru another enraged look before nudging the door open with her nose.

"If you hurt her I'll rip out your windpipe and feed it to the crows..." She snarled before disappearing out the door.

Kurai kept her distance, her arms crossed over her body as she said nothing. She couldn't even if she wanted to. She couldn't look at him, speak to him, touch him. She just couldn't. Her eyes were focused on the floor as they changed from purple, to green -or blue for the inflicted eye- and back again. One more push was all it would take.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 am

Ryuu turned to look at Kurai and his eyes softened up. "Kurai....I'm sorry you had to see that. I was hoping you and Shia did not have to find out about Orochimaru" he said softly as he turned to face her. He knew very well it was his fault for how she was feeling now and he didn't dare to go over and touch her. He knew he didn't deserve it. He silently dismissed his Deva Path to go find and help calm down Shia.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:34 am

"That isn't what scared me and you know it isn't..." She breathed as she actually began to tremble, her midnight black hair cascading over her face to hide it. She didn't look at his eyes, she didn't even look up. It was hard enough to speak. "What you did with...HIS...Body is of none of my concern..My only concern is you..." Was all she could say before a gentle sob ripped painfully through her body, tears dripping off her chin and onto the floor beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:39 am

"I told you I didn't want you to experience the emotional turmoil I am going through. You are called the Devil's Light for a reason. I am the Devil and you are the Light KuraiI need to be the way I am in this land, this land of murderers, rapists, thieves, spies and torturers. Sometimes, if peace is to rein, you must be fully prepared to sacrifice your very humanity to do what is needed" he said with a small frown on his face as he hesitantly hugged her softly. He was hoping that maybe his gentle embrace would hopefully calm her down. He was ashamed of himself because he knew what Kurai was thinking. She was worried that he was turning into what his father had become, a black-hearted manipulator and murderer.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:45 am

"NO!" She screamed as a huge burst of chakra erupted from her body, actually pushing him back from her. "He was innocent, he was pure. I could see it! That man you killed was perfectly innocent and you...You ran him through like you would any criminal!" It was quite natural that the woman in charge of rewarding those whose souls were pure would be upset that the man she loved had just killed someone innocent in cold blood. Her tears turned a dark grey, almost black as purple settled in her irises without any more changes.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:51 am

He narrowed his eyes at her and glared at her coldly. "Don't act as if he was completely innocent. He constantly barged into my office for some reason despite my continuously telling him he is to wait until I call him in and I did warn him last time that if he barged in again without being called in, I would kill him. Do not act as if I killed him for no damn reason. I am NOT my father, no matter how I may act" he snapped at her angrily. He was ashamed of himself for hurting Kurai but he would not feel sorry for that man who constantly disregarded what he was told before.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 12:56 am

Who he thought was Kurai raised her head slowly as her sobs came to an abrupt stop but her tears kept coming, turning charcoal black and leaving inky stains on her cheeks. Her eyes were a bright violet and shining with a malice that Kurai would never have. A two tone voice rose from her throat; one genderless and the other a cold, vicious female.

"If you are not your father, you would see the woman you love as someone you would die to protect and not someone who you should feel such anger towards. You wanted to hurt her for a split second, didn't you? There was a little flicker in the back of your mind that made you want to strike her...Don't lie," The Spirit Form hissed as the pupils began to change into slits. When that change was complete, Kurai's body would be completely at this things mercy. She would come back when it decided she would.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:01 am

Ryuu narrowed his eyes and glared at the Spirit Form coldly. She would dare insinuate that he would ever strike Kurai? "Shut up woman. I would never even think of striking my beloved no matter how angry I am at her. You, however, are not Kurai so unless you want me to strike you, I suggest you retreat yourself back into Kurai's mind and wallow there in darkness with the Gobi and Peacock before I make you. I am not known as Shimazu the Devil for nothing" he hissed as he clenched and unclenched his hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)   Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryuu Speaks With His Childhood Friend (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next