Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Sakura, although a complete novice when it came to anything of this nature, was as stubborn as ever. She clumsily wrapped her tongue around his, reciprocating his battle with one of her own. She shivered again as she felt more cold air hit her bare back and moved in closer still, not realising that this in turn had pressed their hips together as well as their chests. She gasped against his lips, her onslaught faultering for a second as a shot of adrenaline rocketed through her body.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:06 pm

Ryuu smirked slightly and pulled away from the kiss, putting his lips up to her ear and started to whisper into it. "Tell me what you want me to do to you Sakura-Meito. Tell me what you want from me, my beautiful Kisaki" he whispered lustfully as he grabbed her right and pulled it into his hakama, wrapping her fingers around his member as he licked her earlobe affectionately.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.team-talk.net
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:17 pm

Her body went on autopilot as her hand took a proper hold and started to move, rubbing and stroking with unbearably slow movements to start off with as she let out a whine. Her ears were a huge weak spot. "I want you to take me. Make me yours properly instead of just a verbal claim," She replied somewhat huskily as her heartbeat accelerated, every single part of her knowing what was about to come.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:22 pm

He smirked slightly, letting out slight moans as he felt her wonderfully soft hand stroke him. "Then I will do so. I will not make you wait any longer" he said as he pulled her up, pulling her pants off and then laying her down on his bed on her back. He then pulled off his hakama, revealing his member to the crisp, cool air and examined Sakura's body with his eyes. "You are so beautiful my wonderful Kisaki" he whispered huskily as he parted her legs and slowly started to thrust his hips until he was fully sheathed inside of her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:34 pm

Sakura's eyes squeezed themselves shut as her hands tightly gripped his shoulders, her knuckles turning white from the force. She had been telling the truth before, Sasuke must have not had anything to do with her in this sense because this was her first time. Nevertheless, she urged him to start moving with a subtle nod, knowing that the pain would subside sooner rather than later. Call it instinct.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:37 pm

He slowly started to move in and out of her, hissing out slightly at the tightness. He secretly felt a bit proud of himself to know that Sasuke never had anything to do with her in this sense, feeling that Sakura probably believed he was more deserving of it then Sasuke was.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Sakura shifted her body slightly to push him in even further still as her legs locked themselves around his waist. The pain was ebbing, like she'd predicted, and gave him another nod to proceed properly. He was right, Sakura DID deem him much more deserving of this than anybody else could be, especially Sasuke. She was singling Ryuu out from all of the other men in the world, effectively.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:59 pm

Ryuu grabbed Sakura's breasts in his hands and started squeezing and kneading them as he kissed her passionately. As he kissed her, his thrusting started increasing in speed roughness as he moved in and out of her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:17 pm

Her back arched upwards, her chest pressing itself into his hands as she moaned against his lips in satisfaction. She slowly started to move from underneath him as she kissed him back unusually roughly, rubbing her hips against his as they moved in unison.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:45 pm

Ijin-Ryuu breathed through his nose as he kissed her back with equal roughness as she did him, the friction of her hips rubbing against his slowly driving him closer to the edge as he continued to thrust in and out of his Cherry Blossom.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:07 pm

Sakura continued to move along with him, moaning repeatedly into the kiss as she accidentaly nibbled on his bottom lip. Her chest began to move more frantically against his hands as her breathing became more laboured, her arms locking themselves around his neck to hold him in place so she could buck herself up against him.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:50 pm

He groaned into her mouth as he felt his end coming, his thrusts becoming more frantic as he started tweaking her nipples in an attempt to make her cum first. He wanted her to reach her end first.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:24 pm

She felt every muscle in her body tighten as she called out his name, her head lolling back as she dug her nails into Ijin-Ryuu's back. He'd gotten his wish and she'd reached her climax first. She shuddered as she finally came back down to Earth, trying her best to catch her breath.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:42 pm

He'd grunted as he felt his release escape him, entering into Sakura as he rode out his release. He took a few deep breathes to catch his breath as he pulled out of her and sat up on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:54 pm

She sat up soon after, sweeping some hair out of her face with a sigh. She tilted her head to rest it on Ijin-Ryuu's shoulder while ignoring the fact that she was probably going to have a bit of trouble walking now for a little bit. "Ryuu-Meito.."
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 pm

"Sakura-Meito" he whispered to her, caressing her hair softly as he stared down at her. He slowly got up and started putting on his clothes. He figured now would be as good a time as any to show Sakura around the base. "Alright Meito, come with me. I am going to show you around the base" he said to her as he waited for her to get dressed by the door. He felt much happier now that he had his Ijin-Kisaki by his side.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:14 pm

Sakura nodded and shakily got to her feet, gathering up her respective items of clothing and slipping them back on as she smoothed down her hair. "I think it's only fair that I see where I'll be spending my time from now on, yes, but you've forgotten something important Meito," She grinned and approached him, pulling down her shirt and showing him the part of her neck that connects to her clavicle. "You haven't left your mark,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 6:55 pm

He turned to face her and looked at her neck. He nodded his head to show he understood and bit into her clavicle with his elongated canines, sucking on the blood as his saliva helped with the bite wound. After sucking on her blood for a few moments, he pulled back from her neck and wiped his teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura's Sad Surprise (PRIVATE- SAKURA ONLY)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2