Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE)   Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 pm

As Kurai sat at her desk doing paperwork in the Yukikage's Office with Shia laying down next to her, a certain red-haired, green-eyed Uzumaki observed her from his position in the wall behind her. He wore his usual orange swirl mask of goodness, that he so lovingly dubbed, over his face, only one of his emerald green eyes being shown. He had phased through the wall silently due to his ability granted to him by the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and silently phased through the wall and, being silent as a grave, sneaked up to her and, while he was unnoticed, leaned in as he was going to whisper in her ear. "Hi Rai-Chan" he yelled out in a bubbly, childlike voice, adopting his Tobi-esque persona that his tenant Uchiha Madara was prone to do from time to time. He was always able to sneak past the guards and Shia and sneak up on her like that, having made a game out of it to amuse himself.

Last edited by Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu on Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.team-talk.net
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE)   Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:06 pm

"What the shit?!" She cursed as she nearly toppled back in her chair, her glasses just barely still resting on the bridge of her nose as she scowled and placed a hand over her poor heart. It had been the third time this week that Minoru had managed to scare the living daylights out of her. Today, she wasn't in the mood. She was having trouble with some delegates who'd arrived here on business, and the stack of paperwork was even higher than normal. "I don't have time for this today, Minoru. Go play at the Academy," She waved him off with a sigh, brushing her bangs from her face as Shia took some of the finished papers and handed them to the messenger hawk by the window.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE)   Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Minoru crossed his arms and it appeared as if he was pouting behind his swirly orange mask of goodness. He got what he wanted but he didn't want to play at the academy today. He wanted to see his good old friend Rai-Chan. Why should he go and play with the Academy kids? He found them hilarious about how they always tried to gang up on him and take his mask off only to be pranked in some means like being pelted with balloons full of knock-out gas, or being strung up by their underwear on a flagpole after activating a tripwire trap. It got old pranking kids after a while. They were such easy targets. "Aww but Mino-Chan wants to play with Rai-Chan and Shi-Chan cause their good girls and I can only be a good boy by playing with good girls" he whined, sticking his lower lip out in a pout behind his mask.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE)   Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:30 pm

"There are plenty of good boys and girls at the Academy, you just don't notice them when you're constantly hunting down the bad ones," She sighed and stood up to face him, the dark rings around her eyes making her look more irritated than she actually felt. She always had time for Minoru, truth be told, but right now it was just like she had been asked to do hundreds of things at once. Babysitting was not one of her priorities, funnily enough. "If you're going to hang around here, don't jump out from random places or mess up my papers again,"

Shia sat by the window, resting her muzzle against the ledge. Her ears were pressed flat back against her skull in relaxation so it was likely that the canine hadn't been listening to a word that had been said by either party.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE)   Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:39 pm

"Aww but that takes the fun out of everything Rai-Chan" he whined as he pouted again. He looked around and went over to Shia. He started petting her head softly as he stared out at the window, looking over the snowy village that truly lived up to it's name. Almost instantly, his childlike, care-free demeanor vanished as his sinister chakra spiked a bit, which indicated a change in his personality again as a three-tomoed Sharingan appeared in his usually green right eye. "How goes the situation with your attempt to recruit missing-nin from other villages like I suggested?" he said in a serious, dark tone as he gazed menacingly out the window. The Madara-esque persona of Minoru a more patient and serious person, the true embodiment of what a shinobi should be. The changes were sporadic and happened randomly but his personality only ever changed when he was alone with Kurai and Shia. He had spoken constantly of plans on destroying the Leaf Village like the person sealed in his stomach spoke of. He was more patient at this time and still friendly but was also still a very dangerous individual.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE)   Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Her body tensed as her chakra flared slightly further in irritation, her hands coming up to rub her temples to calm her rising migraine. "I'm TRYING, but it's difficult trying to get people who hate rules to come into a society that thrives on them," She collected a few papers from her desk, passing them over to him but avoiding eye contact all the same. "Those 'transactions' were all successful but there are still at least another 10 to go," She sat herself down again and closed her eyes, her breathing slowing down considerably as she entered a kind of meditative state to calm herself.

"Rough day," Shia explained lazily, one ear perking up after Minoru's brief interaction with her. "Might be an idea to give her a break," The shewolf yawned and looked out at the village, a growl echoing in her throat softly in disapproval. "The sudden flood of new villagers -recruited or guests- means a lot more work for us. It's not all sunshine and gumdrops up here,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE)   Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Minoru nodded to himself silently as he skimmed over the documents with his Sharingan, memorizing the words on them instantly with his copying ability. He turned back to the window and stared out of it silently as he stroked his chin. He turned back to face her and raised a red eyebrow at her in curiosity. "You know, you could use the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu that I taught you to do your paperwork for you. That way you could spend your time doing more important things then doing something like paperwork. I could tell amongst the memories I accumulated from Madara during his reign as the Sandaime Mizukage that he utilized the technique to do his work for him while he spent his time doing many other thing" he said to her as he turned his Sharingan to face her, looking at her with a narrowed eye. Kurai and Shia always told him that the Sharingan was creepy and that it looked like he was staring straight through them whenever he stared at them with it on. However, his particular stare was not aimed at her, per se, but more aimed at the seal on her stomach that contained Peacock and the Gobi. He mentioned numerous times about his interest in her demons and Spirit Form and sometimes invaded the mindscape to force Gobi and Spirit Form into behaving by beating them into submission with Eternal Mangekyou. As a result, he earned the ire of Gobi and her Spirit Form since he always managed to force them back whenever they got in control.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE)   Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:22 pm

All he seemed to get from her was a dirty look as an ANBU wandered into her room without knocking. That alone was enough to set her off. "...What?" She asked, her voice low, quiet and lethal to a fine point. "I-I-I was just here to inf-f-form you--" "Leave." "Y-Y-Yes, M-Ma'am!" With that, the ANBU turned tail and fled like a whimpering dog, leaving Kurai still introvertly fuming in his wake. Her 3 'roommates' were all giggling in sick glee at the display, most of all Peacock who loved to watch people trip over themselves. Kurai didn't bother listening to her input. Only one form had enough power to make her stop in her tracks and listen. "You'll regret being so harsh with your people when you need them.." Her mothers voice perked up in the body of her Spirit Form. "Give up, you're fighting a losing battle..." At this point, the girl was completely and utterly out of patience and so she snapped there and then, unaware that it would seem as though she was talking to Minoru and not this monstrosity. "SHUT UP," She snapped viciously, then cast a glance in Minoru's direction. "Oh...sorry, continue,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE)   Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 10:27 pm

Minoru's eye snapped up to Kurai when she yelled out at someone to shut up and frowned. However, his suspicions were raised when she apologized to him and assumed that one of her tenants set her off. His Sharingan eye narrowed coldly as he stared at the seal that was located on Kurai's stomach and glared at it coldly. "Your tenants need to know their place. I highly doubt they will want to succumb to my mind control. The only reason I haven't done so already is because you refuse to allow me to break their little minds" he hissed coldly as his pale hand stroked the top of Shia's head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE)   Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kurai's Downtime (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles :: Off Rpg :: After Shippuden Rp-
Jump to: