Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder Empty
PostSubject: A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder   A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:13 pm

The 16 year old son of Tsunade and Orochimaru, Hakudoshi Senju stood outside of the Yukikage's door. The blonde-haired, yellow-snake-eyed, pale-skinned boy had arrived into the village a few days ago, taking up temporary residence in the village and setting up a small clinic in the village, wounded ninja and civilians in exchange for payment. Wrapped around the blonde's neck was a small crystal, unknowingly to everyone but himself that the crystal was the Mokuton-enhancing crystal of the Shodaime. His outfit consisted of a dark purple shirt, dark purple pants, dark purple shinobi sandals and what appeared to be an old Uzushiogakure headband with a slash mark across his forehead, though he also had his mother's old Konogakure headband around his neck as well. The Yukikage had asked him to come to her office, though for what reason, he was unaware. He was told to come in and he opened the door, walking through it and closing it behind him. The son of the world's greatest medic and only other Slug Summoner stood at attention, waiting to be addressed by the Yukikage.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.team-talk.net
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder   A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Kurai turned her head towards the door upon hearing someone knock and waved to her bodyguard to let whoever it was in. When the 16 year old walked in, Kurai's face didn't change. The porcelain face was still set in the same mask of indifference. Cold face, warm eyes. That was typically what people would see. She was only a year or so this boys senior and yet she showed the maturity of someone twice her age. She stood up and extended her arm out, gesturing for the boy to sit before she moved from her own seat and moved to her desk, leaning against it casually. She wore a simple pair of black shinobi pants and bandages around her chest and most of her midriff with a fishnet shirt over the top, indicating either harsh training or some kind of injury. She regarded the new boy carefully, rubbing her temples slowly with her index fingers to quell a rising headache. "Name, age? Nobody tells me these things when they think it's something that'll piss me off. I'll give you the gist; you can stay here since you're offering this village a service and Kami knows that we need it. You seem like an alright sort in any case,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder   A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Hakudoshi nodded his head to her as he took a seat in front of her and sat down in it. He analyzed her and took in a worried expression as he saw the bandages, wondering if he should do any diagnostics. "Uh, my name is Senju, Hakudoshi, son of Senju, Tsunade, Medic-nin and Mokuton wielder, at your service. Pleasure to meet ya Yukikage-Sama" he said with a grin on his face as he rubbed his nose with his thumb in what could be considered a proud manner. If she was to be surprised by his identity and the fact that he was a Mokuton user, he wouldn't have been surprised. Only a rare few people were aware of Hakudoshi's identity as the Senju Heir, let alone being Tsunade's son AND a Mokuton user.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder   A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:41 pm

"Interesting, never knew Tsunade was ever pregnant," She raised an eyebrow and snickered as she noticed his eyes drift to her bandages. "Don't bother worrying your pretty little head, Senju. That there was taken care of by yours truly. Here's a tip, if you're gonna try and be a hero and save your entire team, don't charge in guns blazing and nearly get killed," Her humour was dry but affectionate all the same. "Yes yes, nice to meet you too. You're an unusual little thing, aren't you?" She smirked and reached across the desk, ruffling his hair before focusing her stormy eyes onto her guard and waving him out of the room. He did so without question, leaving the door open for Shia to pad in before shutting it behind him. The wolf -who was roughly the size of Kurais desk if not a little bigger- happily leaped up onto the couch at the windowsill and lay there, lazily settling down to sleep. "Son of a-- WHY do I let you in here again?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder   A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Hakudoshi grinned at her with a sort-of smug grin, taking relish in the fact that Kurai was never aware of Tsunade ever being pregnant. It IS the way of the ninja to deceive, after all and his mother wasn't a Sannin for nothing. He nodded his head at her advice, taking in what she said with a seriousness. After all, he was told the story of those who would rush off blindly into battle and get themselves or their teammates killed. He scowled when she ruffled his blonde hair and went to fix his hair so it wasn't a ruffled mess. He raised his eyebrows when he saw Shia come in and narrowed his eyes, his hands slowly going together to perform a Mokuton Ninjutsu on the wolf before he relaxed when he heard Kurai acknowledge wolf, realizing that Shia was hers. "I'm unusual in a good way. You just wait until someone pisses me off and you'll likely see someone go flying through a roof and me causing collateral damage with my fists. I kind of inherited my mother's super strength and her short temper" he said as he chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his head as a sweatdrop slid down his body.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder   A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:11 pm

"Your mother isn't the only one with a short temper, Kiddo," Kurai leaned forward over the desk, cracking her knuckles with a grin that was nothing short of sadistic. Thundery blue eyes looked at him and seemed to stare staight through him. "It's my job to make sure no 'disputes' break out in this village. You end up having a problem with someone? You solve it peacefully. I won't tolerate any raising of fists, weapons, jutsu or otherwise," She sat back again and swept a hand through her hair, clearing her throat as she turned her attention to some paperwork on her desk. She signed a few papers then pushed some towards him. "Sign here, here and here. Just puts you into the system,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder   A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:19 pm

Hakudoshi chuckled nervously as he scratched his neck, nodding his head to show he understood. He looked curiously as she brought out a few papers that she signed and handed them to him. He looked through them in a curious manner, reading through them warily. The words were imprinted in his head and he didn't seem to see anything that might potentially trap him in the village. He did have Sannin travel rights, due to his association with his mother and he didn't want to be tied down to the village. He signed them and handed them back to her. "So, what's it like being a Kage? My mother told me being the Hokage is a shit job and only a fool would take the position. She's still very sore over how Uncle Nawaki, Great Grandpa Hashirama, Great Granduncle Tobirama and her sensei Sarutobi Hiruzen all died while either as a Kage or wishing to become on" he said with a curious manner as he looked over to Shia. He walked over to her and started testing her, performing a series of diagnostic jutsus to check to see if she was alright. It never hurt to be too careful when it comes to being a Medic-nin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder   A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Meeting Between a Jinchuuriki and a Mokuton Wielder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles :: Off Rpg :: After Shippuden Rp-
Jump to: