Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:25 pm

"I think we would make an excellent team and it would be even better if mother was the one who taught us. She is one of the strongest kunoichi in Konoha after all" he said with a grin on his face. Although it would be a little weird for him being the only guy on the team, he necessarily wouldn't mind it.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.team-talk.net
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:41 pm

"It'd be a lot of fun, wouldn't it? I'd love to be taught by your mom. A role model AND a sensei? That'd be great!" Sakura added cheerily, sighing heavily when she looked up and saw the sky was gaining an orange hue.
"We're gonna have to go soon, Ryuu-Kun,"

Ino nodded in agreement, looking back down at her two friends after glancing absent-mindedly at the sky.
"I didn't realise it was that late. It'd be great if we were put on the same squad though, wouldn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:44 pm

"Yes it would Ino-Chan. Think of it, Shimazu the Devil, the Mind Walker and the Cherry Blossom. What a powerful team we would make" he said with a grin on his face as he stared up at the sky. "Mother expects me back very soon so I'm afraid we'll have to cut this short" he said with a small frown on his face. Kimi was very strict and the last you wanted to do was to go against any of her rules.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:47 pm

Ino nodded, hugging Sakura briefly before bowing to Ryuumaru.
"It really was very nice to meet you, Ryuu-San. I'll see you both tomorrow at the Academy. I gotta go home and work my shift at the flower shop. See you tomorrow!"
With that, she set off down the streets at a brisk jog, heading straight home.

Sakura sighed and turned in the direction of her house before turning back to Ryuumaru.
"Well, today was nice," She smiled. "I'll see you tomorrow, Ryuu-Kun, right? I'll save you a seat like always,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:49 pm

"Right. Goodbye to you both and hopefully I will see you tomorrow" he said as he waved bye to Ino before kissing Sakura on the forehead affectionately before quickly jogging off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)   Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Introduces Her Two Friends to Each Other (PRIVATE - SAKURA ONLY)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3