Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Empty
PostSubject: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:19 pm

"Dynamic Entry" said a beautiful voice as Kimi Shimazu went for a powerful flying kick aimed at a large, thick, towering tree. When she hit the tree, she hit with so much strength that tree was actually knocked over, laying on it's side when it hit the ground. Kimi cracked her neck and smirked in pride, seeing how much her strength has improved. She wore here usual Jounin Vest over her silver battle kimono that had no sleeves, showing off her incredibly powerful, well-built, very well-definitioned arm and shoulder muscles as she pulled her hair back into their infamous long, twin ponytails. Her golden eyes scanned the area around her and she found a young pink-haired girl, most likely the Sakura Haruno girl her son Ryuumaru told her about, standing there.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.team-talk.net
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Sakura nearly flinched when she saw the dangerously powerful woman finally realise she was there. Sakura had actually been trying to train a little herself, but it was more chakra control. Bowing hastily, she quickly opened her mouth to apologised. "G-Gomen! I'll find somewhere else to train, Jounin-Sama," She hurriedly said, as she wasn't sure if it really was Ryuumaru's mother or not although the proof was right in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:31 pm

"You must be Sakura Haruno-San that my son Ryuu-Kun told me about" Kimi said with a kind smile as her demeanor changed from battle-hungry warrior to kind, doting mother.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:37 pm

She slowly nodded. "A-And you must be Princess Kimi? Ryuu-Kuns mother?" Sakura slowly made her way towards the woman, feeling a little more comfortable. "A-And yes, I'm Sakura Haruno. It's nice to meet you Ma'am," Sakura bowed again, trying to be polite to such a strong and respected woman.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:39 pm

"It's nice to meet you as well. My son is quite smitten with you, it seems" she said with a giggle as she smoothed out her battle kimono and Jounin vest out as she adjusted her Leaf Village Headband that was tied around her neck. Despite being a rather obviously powerful kunoichi, she seems to want to take care of her appearance like her son Ryuumaru does.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:41 pm

"T-The feeling is mutual, Ma'am," She replied with a slight blush as she smiled nervously at the woman before her. "Y-You're very strong, Princess Shimazu-Sama," She added with wide eyes. "D-Do you think I'd ever be able to be that strong? Given time, I mean. Right now I'm still learning all of the basics and the Ninja Code,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:44 pm

"Of course you will but only if you're willing to put aside almost everything for the sake of training, like boys for instance. I've had to train for years to get where I am today. I admit, I've had time for romance, considering Ryuumaru's father" here she twitched slightly at the mention of the Snake Sannin "but my training always came first because being a kunoichi is fare more important then any man" she lectured Sakura like an Academy Teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:49 pm

"W-Well, I spend most of my time training anyway," Sakura piped up. "Although...I'd like to be able to see Ryuu-Kun a lot too.." She pouted. "Ne, is there any way I'd be able to balance both? I wanna be a powerful kunoichi both for my own sake and so I can help Ryuu-Kun!" Her eyes lit up as her smile brightened in determination.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:51 pm

"Absolutely. You can balance it out but you should never let a boy come between you and your training. That's the mistake most kunoichi of today seem to have a problem with. They are too focused on boys and it's because of that they are often the first to fall on the front-lines" she explained as she walked over to Sakura.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:56 pm

"I hope that doesn't become me," Sakura frowned. "I mean...I don't wanna let anybody down; my mom, Ryuu-Kun, Iruka-Sensei and you. I'll work hard for all of you!" She smiled brightly again, letting her more confident side shine through now that she was out of school and nobody was there to pick on her.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:59 pm

"Good. You keep that in your heard and I'm sure you'll do excellently as a kunoichi" she said with a smile. "So, what Ninja Arts do you personally like?" she asked Sakura in a curious manner as she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 pm

"Uhm...Ninjutsu looks pretty cool, but Taijutsu looks good too," She pouted. "I can never decide which one I like best! All I know is that I don't think I'd be a good Genjutsu user. I don't have the patience," She rubbed the back of her neck. She didn't know just how true that would become in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:03 pm

"Indeed. Genjutsu takes a lot of patience and tactical planning to pull off. It is no easy feat. I, personally, prefer the use of Water Ninjutsu and Taijutsu" she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:09 pm

"I saw your Taijutsu skills were incredible!" Sakura cried as she bounced up and down excitedly. "I wanna be that strong one day so I can do that to all the people that bully me. BANG!" She said as she spun and did a perfectly executed roundhouse kick, though it did lack in strength. "...I'm not that good yet,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:11 pm

"I have went through some hardcore training to become as powerful and skilled as I am. Training that most people would think was crazy so of course I am as strong as I am. Tsunade is still much more powerful then I am but I am more fluent in my attacks then she is" she said with a nod of her head as she watched Sakura perfectly execute spinning roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:19 pm

"Tsunade-Sama is so cool, but I think you're even cooler," She giggled. "Don't tell her that though, I heard her temper is pretty vile," She grinned. "But you seem like a nice lady! I'd be happy if you were my sensei when I graduated the Academy, but we have to be in teams of 3," She pouted. "I hope I don't get stuck with any jerks,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:22 pm

Kimi laughed merrily when Sakura told her she was much cooler then Tsunade Senju of the Sannin. That was indeed quite a compliment to give a kunoichi when saying they were much better then Tsunade in some way. "Well, that's not necessarily true. It is possible for a Jounin or Special Jounin to take on apprentice" she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:31 pm

"Really? I didn't know that," The young girls face brightened up. "Ne, maybe you could take me on as your apprentice when I get a bit stronger! So maybe then I could grow up to be as strong as you, Princess Shimazu-Sama!" Her mind was going at 100mph now, thinking of all the possibilities that would open for her if Kimi would be her teacher.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:33 pm

"Yes, maybe" she said as she nodded her head as she stroked her chin in thought over the possibility. It would give her a chance to pass on her fighting abilities to someone other then Ryuumaru.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:41 pm

"I mean, no pressure," She quickly added. "I'd just rather be taught by someone who's an expert in things I'm interested in," She rubbed the bridge of her nose, not wanting to sound too demanding. Surely, Kimi had better things to do and Sakura didn't want to hold her back from doing them.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:42 pm

"If you become strong enough, I will be happy to make you my apprentice and teach you everything I know" she said with a smile on her face as she patted Sakura's pink hair.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:46 pm

"T-Thank you, Princess Shimazu-Sama! I promise I'll get stronger until I'm good enough for you to teach me," She swore, letting the woman pat her hair. She smiled up at Kimi. "Thank you for giving me a chance. I promise, if I do become your student, I won't let you down! You can count on it!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:49 pm

"I'm sure you won't Sakura-San. Considering what my son has said about you, I believe it" she said with a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:51 pm

Being rather curious, Sakura felt the need to ask. "Uhm..What did Ryuu-Kun say about me? If you don't mind me asking," She piped up rather quietly. She'd quite easily been able to admit that she was indeed totally smitten with Ryuumaru and so his opinion did matter a lot to her. Hearing what he'd told his mother was something she was keen on doing.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 4:54 pm

"He said you were beautiful and had a fiery determination to succeed. He said you were intelligent and had the potential to be one of the greatest kunoichi in existence" she explained with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next