Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:52 pm

The 12 year old Ryuu Shimazu, the cold, bitter, hateful and angry person that he was known as, casually strolled through the Hyuuga district at a leisurely pace. His golden, white pupiled eyes were closed as he was deep in thought, thereby not paying attention to where he was going. As such, he didn't expect to run into something, something that impacted against his stomach and made him stumble backwards slightly as he heard something hit the ground. He opened his eyes and looked down, his eyes setting it's sights on an 8 year old Hyuuga girl with brown hair. He recognized her as Hanabi Hyuuga, the youngest child of the Hyuuga Clan Head Hiashi Hyuuga. Since he was in the Hyuuga district, he had to admit it was his fault so after he brushed off some imaginary dust, he held out a hand to the girl, as if asking to grab on so he could pull her up, his face settled into a cold, expressionless setting.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.team-talk.net
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:58 pm

Hanabi looked up at the boy and pulled a face as she pushed herself to her feet, ignoring the hand he'd held out for her.
"I don't need anyone to do me any favours," She told him snidely, brushing some dust off her shirt. "Thanks but no thanks,"
Hanabi was known for her attitude so it wasn't all that surprising that she'd be so rude to Ryuu.
"Just cuz I'm a Hyuuga doesn't mean you have to treat me any differently, m'kay there hotshot?" She added in at the end as she snorted rather rudely.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:04 am

Ryuu narrowed his eyes as his expression took on a form that could be classified as emotionless rage. "I wasn't doing you any favors Hyuuga. I was only doing what I was obligated to do by helping you up since I wasn't paying attention where I was going. I give no one special treatment, least of all some snotty, egotistical brat like you" he said coldly in an emotionless tone he said as he glared down at her with an icy glare. It was obvious to Hanabi that this 12 year old was unlike most of the village and those in the Hyuuga who blindly catered to her and bowed to her.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:14 am

Hanabi stuck out her tongue rather childishly, seeing how he was sort of like Neji in the sense that he never cracked a damn smile. She didn't even care about what he called her. Instead she took her index finger and flicked him on the nose with it.
"Jeez, someone's a ray of sunshine," She mocked. "You bore me,"
She sighed heavily, her Byakugan eyes examining him for a moment longer than what would be needed before turning on her head, lazily raising the back of her hand in a sign of farewell. She was secretly curious about the silver haired boy, she hadn't seen him around before but she'd be damned if she were to turn and ask him anything. Her pride wouldnt allow it. Typical Hyuuga.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:20 am

"I have personal reasons for acting in the manner I do Hyuuga, unlike most people in this judgmental village" he grunted with a scowl on his face as he stared down at her. Considering this girl hadn't dismissed him as inferior or gave him the usual sneer most Hyuuga's gave him already earned her 1 point of respect from him, though that wasn't much, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:38 am

"The entire village is filled with judgemental, stuffy, decrepit old idiots. Even the Hyuuga's have their fair share. Gotta just let them screw themselves over and move on," She yawned. Apparently living in such a village didn't even cause her to so much as bat an eyelid. She was used to being around such people day in and day out. The scowl made her giggle to herself as she shook her head. He WAS just like Neji; very very proud.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:43 am

"Indeed Hyuuga-San. Idiot is a fine term as because you would think someone who bears the name Shimazu the Devil would be a person you would not to anger" he said as a cold, cruel smirk slithered onto his face. This Hyuuga girl perhaps was not a snobby, egotistical brat like he originally believed. This girl...perhaps she was worth his interest.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:55 am

"Well, they think they're always right. Despite anybodys title they think that they can treat them as they please. Like sine I'm a Hyuuga, they treat me like royalty. Especially since I'm main branch. Ugh, I hate it. It gets tiring having people kissing your ass day in and day out," It seemed a bit shocking for one so young to already be cursing but Hanabi had picked up a lot of bad habits. "Respect should be given to those who've earned it, not those who are born with it,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:59 am

He looked at her with a raised eyebrow when he heard mention that little line about respect. "I agree whole-heartedly. If there was one thing my mother taught me at a young age is that respect is earned, not given" he said with an agreeing nod of his head. This girl was indeed an interesting one and he believed he would benefit from some sort of mutual agreement with her. "Ryuu Shimazu, last of the Shimazu Clan, AKA the Shimazu Devils" he said as he introduced himself with a regal bow.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:08 am

Hanabi repsonded with a very formal bow herself, surprising herself with how much she agreed with him. "Hanabi Hyuuga, favourite of the head of the Hyuuga clan," She snorted. "As if being a favourite holds any real advantages," She straightened up. "Shimazu Devil eh? Sounds impressive. You'll grow up to be quite the powerhouse I bet,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:14 am

"Indeed. We Shimazu earned that name in a war over a hundred years ago for our unmatched bloodlust and ferocity on the battlefield. Until most of us were massacred by a bijuu demon, along with the rest of our home country, we were feared, respected and known all throughout the nations" he said with a proud smirk on his face. This girl had given him one of the most valuable compliments anyone could ever give a Shimazu and as such, she was vastly earning more and more of his respect. He had no idea if this girl would ever be a friend of his but he knew she could at least be a trusted ally.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:28 am

"Well, considering you've got a LOT of chakra and sheer strength building up in that body of yours, you're more than capable of carrying on the legacy you've been left," She nodded, putting a hand to her chin thoughtfully. "Man, I wish I'd known about your family beforehand. I would've observed some of their techniques a little more," She grinned widely, reaching up and patting him on the head. "I'm betting we're gonna end up being either great friends, or fierce rivals!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:32 am

He looked down at her with a smirk and poked her in the forehead with his right index finger lightly. "I agree Hanabi-San, though to be honest, my clan originally started out as Samurai. We tried our best to stick to our origins but eventually, as the population of ninja grew, we swallowed our pride and went with the flow of things by learning the ninja arts. My Clan's techniques usually consisted of either the usage of a spear or sword and a large amount of Earth-Elemental Techniques" he explained to her casually as he let his hand drop back to his side.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:44 am

She swatted at his hand with a playful growl, showing that she had copious amounts of energy in her rather small body. "Yeah, it's probably best to cover all of your bases! It's a pity I'm a bit too young to be in the same year at the academy as you. I could've been on your team," She pouted, folding her arms. "That would've been fun, everybody else bores me,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 1:46 am

"I don't go to the Academy. I graduated early" he said with as he pulled out what appeared to be a perfectly folded Jounin vest. This boy, at the age of 12, was a fully fledged Jounin already. Truly that spoke volumes to Hanabi of just how powerful this silver-haired boy in front of her was.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:04 am

Hanabi blinked and reached out, gently touching the jacket so that she could actually believe that it was the real thing. "Woah, you really are something Shimazu," She chuckled softly, her eyes giving away the massive amounts of respect that she now had for him. "My rank is still pretty average but the elders say I have promise so I might be joining you up there but hopefully not too soon," She smirked, sticking out her tongue.

(Ah Dx I gotta go Tony, I'm exhausted. I'll see you tomorrow? :3)
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 2:29 pm

"Yes, perhaps you will join me in the Jounin rank. I can see clearly you have more skill in you then anyone my age, including that pathetic Uchiha" he said with a grin on his face as he playfully poked Hanabi in the forehead with his index finger again. This girl was clearly a prodigy and it would be a shame if she didn't quickly rise through the ranks like he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)   The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Firecracker Meets the Glacier (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1