Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Ultimate Chronicles

This is a Naruto RPG site where you can create your own character or create one from the series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:00 pm

"H-He said all of that about me?" She replied increduously, her cheeks flushing a light pink. "I-I'm not really that special compared to Ryuu-Kun," She shook her head then smiled dreamily. "R-Ryuu-Kun is kind, sweet, strong, smart. If he doesn't become a brilliant ninja someday then somebody hasn't done him justice," She blinked in shock when she realised how much she had been rambling. "I-I mean...Uhh.."
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:59 pm

"It seems you've taken quite a liking to my son" she said with a smile on her face as she chuckled a bit. She found it cute that Ryuumaru and Sakura seemed to be quite close.
Back to top Go down
http://narutorpg.team-talk.net
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:05 pm

She nodded slightly, her cheeks becoming a rosy red color. "Y-Yeah I do. M-My mom said 'maybe you'll catch a guy like this one day' and, if i remember correctly, Ryuu-Kun said something like 'I think she's already caught me'," Sakura smiled bashfully. "S-So, I think we're gonna be around each other for a long time!"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:08 pm

"I think so too. Ryuu-Kun didn't have any friends and I'm glad he finally has one" she said with a smile. Her son had quite the attachment to Sakura and she just found it so cute. Her son's very first crush.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:18 pm

"R-Really? Ryuu-Kun was my first friend too!" She beamed, glad that she had made a difference in somebodys life, especially Ryuumarus. "I-I told him that I'd always be here if he needed me because I don't wanna have to be apart from Ryuu-Kun again,"
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:19 pm

"That's good because I know very well there are some things that Ryuu-Kun doesn't want to share with me that I am sure he'll share with you" she said as she looked at the position of the sun. She could tell it was getting late and she felt she needed to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Sakura Haruno

Sakura Haruno

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:30 pm

Sakura too looked up at the sun and frowned. "I need to go home, my mom will be looking for me," She sighed and bowed. "T-Thank you for taking the time to talk to me, Princess Shimazu-Sama! Tell Ryuu-Kun I said hi!" She giggled as she ran back through the bushes, heading home with a big smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

Prince Ryuumaru Shimazu

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:31 pm

Kimi chuckled and nodded her head as she disappeared in a swirl of leaves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother   Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Meets Ryuumaru's Mother
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2